Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2015. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 40,000.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- China’s HNA buys 25% stake in Hilton for $6.5b
- UK’s Arora Group secures £175m refinancing
- New York signs ‘anti-Airbnb’ housing bill
- Churchill war office developer reveals more hotel color
- STR publishes US Q3 performance data
The transaction, which will give China’s HNA Group interest in Hilton Worldwide Holdings, Park Hotels & Resorts and Hilton Grand Vacations, is expected to close the first quarter of 2017.