Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- OTAs move to increase short-term rental offerings
- US, UK growth projections downgraded
- Owners consider the benefits, costs of loyalty programs
- Questions remain as health care debate looms in Senate
- Dublin expects another 3,000 hotel rooms by 2020
As brands raise the bar on loyalty perks to compete for guests’ attentions, the cost of those perks is passed on to hotel owners. That’s not a problem as long as they pay off in bookings, owners said.