Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- IHG officials eye whitespace with midscale brand Avid
- Hurricane Maria expected to turn into major storm
- Viceroy denies allegations in Dubai hotel lawsuit
- Capsule hotel market growing in Asia
- Hilton exec says company is more about hospitality than Airbnb
While some hurdles continue to make South America challenging for hotel development, many brands are looking to increase their footprint in the region to take advantage of growing optimism.