Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
According to its third-quarter 2017 numbers, InterContinental Hotels Group notched strong RevPAR, openings and signing numbers during the quarter. Executives also said a soft brand and luxury brand may be in the works.
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Accor reports sound numbers, awaits AccorInvest cash
- IHG sees RevPAR rise 2.3% in Q3 numbers
- US hotels see continued boost across all metrics
- Interstate launches lifestyle division Intrigue
- 50% of business travelers still favor rogue bookings