Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- House members to vote on Senate budget, tax reform
- Hotels see business from Day of the Dead, Halloween
- Google launches ‘Pay with Google’ platform
- Q3 numbers for Europe, Middle East/Africa
- Quality Inn’s 1,500th property opens in North Dakota
During Q3 2017, hotels in the Middle East reported occupancy fell 2.8% to 60.9%, and an 8.1% ADR decrease to $145.50 drove RevPAR down 10.7% to $88.61. Africa's hotel industry, on the other hand, reported occupancy rose 4.9% to 61.4% during the quarter, while ADR rose 10.1% to $97.79 and RevPAR increased 15.5% to $60.