Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Jumeirah names Four Seasons exec as CEO
- Dalian Wanda sells interest in London luxury project
- India's hotel industry poised for growth
- Organizations partner to lobby for international travel
- Kimpton ends Guppy Love guest program
The Visit U.S. Coalition, a joint group including the U.S. Travel Association, the American Hotel & Lodging Association, the Asian American Hotel Owners Association, and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, was announced Tuesday with the stated goal of increasing the U.S.’ share of international travel.