Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Marriott celebrates record global expansion in 2017
- HNA Group hires bank to sell stake in NH Hotel Group
- Baby boomers care about health, experiences when traveling
- Iberostar Hotels & Resorts launches new brand strategy
- Settlement reached in lawsuit over Hotel California
Executives from a few hotel companies have found that travelers in the baby boomer generation take trips where they can stay active and are becoming more engaged via mobile devices.