The F&B STAR Report is a vital revenue management tool for the global hotel industry. The report is a monthly deliverable that benchmarks your hotel's food and beverage operations against its competitive aggregate and local market.
- Available for data providers only
- Annual subscription
- Shows your property’s F&B performance compared to the aggregated performance of your chosen competitive set
- Ability to select additional comp sets
- Displays KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining
- Includes year-on-year percentage change, rank and index
- Individual proprietary data is never shared
The F&B STAR Report is delivered in Excel format directly to your inbox.
Our F&B survey is a simple way of monitoring hotel and market food and beverage performance. It includes monthly reporting on:
- Catering & Banquets revenue per square foot (or meter)
- Venue revenue per available seat
- In-Room Dining revenue per occupied room
- Total F&B revenue per occupied room
- Benchmarks your property against your local market
- Provides 18 months of historical data, including year-over-year comparisons and 3/12 month rolling averages
- Ensures data integrity and conﬁdentiality
- Monthly report in Excel format
We Also Recommend:
Benchmark your property’s occupancy, average daily rate (ADR) and revenue per available room (RevPAR) performance against your chosen competitive set to identify if your property is gaining or losing market share.
Enhance your STAR Report by including an additional competitive set, Ranking, Segmentation, Bandwidth, Pulse, RPM or Combined Summary tabs.