Hotel Investors Gauge
This quarterly survey of lenders, developers and investors measures the current state of financing market conditions and ascertains critical future expectations through the lens of the hotel investment community.
- Quarterly updates with an in-depth year-end Hotel Lenders Survey conducted in conjunction with RobertDouglas
- Illustrates current underwriting parameters for valuing hotel assets and assessing feasibility, including return expectations, cap rates and projected hold period
- Shows current lender expectations, including Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR), interest rates, Loan-to-Value (LTV) Ratio and term
- Shows where the investment community sees the most risk by location and asset type
- Addresses questions related to the current investment environment, including industry outlook, target markets and macroeconomic concerns
The Hotel Investors Gauge is delivered quarterly in PDF directly to your inbox.
Additional Option: The Almanac Suite
Purchase the three reports from the Almanac Suite (HOST Almanac, Hotel Investment Almanac and Hotel Investors Gauge) and save. To learn more about the Almanac Suite, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We Also Recommend:
The HOST Almanac is the most extensive and definitive database on U.S. hotel industry revenues and expenses.