The STAR (Smith Travel Accommodations Report) program is used by the global hotel industry as a vital revenue management tool. The report benchmarks a hotel’s performance against its competitive aggregate and local market. The STAR program tracks and delivers monthly, weekly and daily data. The output is provided through our secure online reporting tool or via email.
- Available for data providers only
- Annual subscription
- Shows your property’s performance against the aggregated performance of your chosen set
- Ability to select up to four competitive sets
- Benchmarks up to 18 months of historical occupancy, ADR and RevPAR data
- Includes year-on-year percentage change, rank and index
- Individual proprietary data is never shared
- Complimentary segmentation data included with segmentation submission and where available
- Track your Group, Transient and Contract business by adding on Segmentation for free
The STAR Report is delivered in Excel format directly to your inbox; online access is available for properties outside North America. STAR Reports are available on a monthly, weekly and daily basis by annual subscription.
We Also Recommend:
Enhance your STAR Report by including an additional competitive set, Ranking, Segmentation, Bandwidth, Pulse, RPM or Combined Summary tabs.
Corporate Reports provide your corporate and regional management teams with an overview of your portfolio’s performance against the selected competitors and local markets in one document.