Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- A look at road congestion, impact on travel
- Bankruptcy of Wow Air puts strain on Iceland’s tourism
- Third-party operators eyeing high-end segments
- Trip bundling gains popularity
- Hard Rock to open first-ever guitar-shaped hotel
European hotel occupancy dipped 0.3% in April to 72%, but ADR rose 3.3% to €110.09 ($122.58) and RevPAR increase 3% to €79.29 ($88.29).