Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Jin Jiang-led consortium seeks rest of Radisson
- Hotel workers in Southern California prepare to strike
- California’s wildfires cause spikes in hotel demand, ADR
- Business travelers look for speedy hotel services
- Number of unfilled jobs in low-skilled fields grows
Two of California’s biggest and deadliest wildfires in 2018 caused spikes in hotel demand from displaced residents, firefighters and other aid workers.