Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Tallahassee hotels selling out in wake of hurricane
- DC the latest market to take on Airbnb regulations
- Inviting back-of-house spaces can help retention
- Brexit could trigger wave of expensive paperwork for businesses
- NYC supply still suppressing rate, values
Hoteliers recognize back-of-house spaces for employees have historically looked and felt institutionalized. Given today’s tighter labor markets, they realize that upgrading those spaces can help with employee retention.