Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Insurers have the capacity to handle Michael damage
- Wall Street hopeful on earnings-driven rebound
- Hurdles slowing hotel construction
- Could automation take the teeth out of Brexit?
- Pandox, Fattal pick up Manchester property
Speakers at the recent Lodging Conference say a labor-shortage-driven dearth of quality contractors and subcontractors and tariff-induced higher prices for key materials are slowing the rate of construction enough for it to be a concern in the U.S.