Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Bazin: Jin Jiang board seat at Accor ‘complicated’
- Marriott looks to add almost 300,000 rooms in next three years
- UK budget hotelier seeks parents to ease labor woe
- TQP’s Prins, Hostmark’s Cataldo talk new alliance
- Greece, Spain raise minimum wage
TQP Capital Partners announced an affiliation with management company Hostmark Hospitality Group. Hotel News Now spoke with TQP’s Thomas Prins and Hostmark’s Jerry Cataldo for details on the affiliation.