Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Marriott to build world’s tallest modular hotel in NYC
- Labor shortage delays full opening of Charleston hotel
- Hilton reflects on beginnings, looks to innovate
- New York tops list of most expensive cities for business travel
- Effects of Trump’s North American trade deal under debate
Conrad Hilton began his legacy a century ago, and today Hilton continues to evolve in the ever-changing hotel industry through innovative technology, strategic development and social responsibility initiatives.