Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- US labor market operating at, or past, ‘full potential’
- Hilton targets Middle East midscale with Hampton debut
- Global travel retail spending drops $15 billion
- Caribbean hotels damaged by hurricanes making a comeback
- Public Wi-Fi safer to use than in the past
Next Story Group’s newest executives plan to grow the company’s hotel portfolio primarily through its Next and Sage brands, in addition to a shared-workspace brand called Kafnu that will include some accommodations.