Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- UK leaders digesting new draft of Brexit agreement
- Detroit casino hotel to sell for $1b
- Hotel CEOs review performance of key markets, predict Q4
- More than 50% of Gen Z looking to enter hospitality workforce
- STR: US, Canada weekly numbers
The Asia/Pacific region reported 373,109 rooms in construction through October 2018, a 28.7% year-over-year increase. China reported the most rooms in construction with 204,277, which equals 8.3% of its existing room supply.