Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Jin Jiang’s purchase of Radisson Hospitality finalized
- Israel’s Fattal Group feeling pressure from Airbnb
- Hotel executives look at what’s to come in 2019
- Africa’s Tsogo Sun terminates $1.72b sale of hotels, casinos
- Colombia’s tourism growing amid new government
Officials with public companies shared their full-year 2018 expectations on third-quarter earnings calls, but some shared thoughts on renovations, group business and more to come in 2019.