Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
Hilton’s 17th brand, Signia Hilton, will meet what President and CEO Chris Nassetta calls “growing long-term demand” for meetings-and-events properties with tech-forward guestrooms.
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- China stops millions from traveling over social offenses
- Iowa considers bill on human trafficking training at hotels
- Insights into how Chinese travelers book, spend
- US business investment fell again at end of 2018
- NYC subpoenas Airbnb for data on 20,000 listings