Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- PwC anticipates slight uptick in 2019 supply growth
- Hotel websites among those failing ADA compliance
- Europe investors bullish on hotel asset class
- San Diego hotel workers end 35-day strike, reach new contract
- Braemar agrees to buy Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe for $103.4m
In October 2018, New York City reported 14,295 hotel rooms in construction, which accounts for 11.7% of its existing supply. Overall, the U.S. reported 194,591 rooms in construction, a 6.2% year-over-year increase.