Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Whitbread launches “no-frills” hotel brand
- Office landlords look to emulate hotel profitability
- Differentiate or die as brands multiply
- China sees big stock market boost
- Market that lures Amazon set for real estate spike
In the third quarter of 2018, U.S. hotel occupancy dipped 0.4% to 71%, ADR rose 2.1% to $131.86 and RevPAR increased 1.7% to $93.65.