Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Post Brexit, UK migrants must have £30K job offers
- Wynn Resorts announces return of resort president
- Spain: Repositioning, niches respond to social pressures
- US: Unemployment in 2017 dropped 0.8%
- UK introduces new legislation for ‘gig economy’
As most of Europe enjoyed a very warm summer and 64 World Cup soccer matches, Spain’s hoteliers juggled moratoriums, licensing headaches and flatter numbers. But demand remains, lending is fully back, and niches and repositioning are bringing new life to many markets.