Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Regulatory filing states Steve Wynn not entitled to severance pay
- Ashford to acquire Ritz Sarasota for $171 million
- Comparing hotel performance in Super Bowl host markets
- Australian hotel sales volume falls after Chinese investors pull back
- Baha Mar seeks chief flamingo officer
The Twin Cities posted the highest RevPAR increase over Super Bowl weekend than any Super Bowl host since 2012, when the big game was held in Indianapolis.