Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Oyo to invest $300 million for US expansion
- Patrick Mullinix forms Advantage Hotels
- 5 obstacles to the evolution of revenue management
- Fed won’t cut rates until 2020
- ‘Dynamic factors’ supporting Puerto Rico’s comeback
In May, the U.S. hotel industry saw occupancy increase 0.9% to 68.7%, ADR increase 1.6% to $132.43 and RevPAR rise 2.5% to $91.01.