Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Park Hotels sells 3 non-core assets for $166 million
- IHG, Sands China announce Macau partnership
- LIIC members see promise in opportunity zones
- Another record year predicted for travel over Fourth of July
- DoubleTree by Hilton cookies headed to space
Lodging Industry Investment Council members express optimism, though somewhat reserved, about what opportunity zones will bring to the hotel industry, and hoteliers talk on video about the big outside influences on the hotel industry.