Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Militant group attacks Dusit hotel in Nairobi
- New brands in 2018 focused on experience-driven guests
- Lindsay Goldberg acquires Affordable Suites of America
- TWA Hotel donates sand to Jamaica Bay recovery effort
- Robot hotel lays off more than half of robot staff
From Aiden to Zip, 2018’s hotel brand launches encompass everything from extended-stay concepts to lifestyle offerings. This roundup gives a snapshot of the new brands making headlines.