Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Brexit deal fails; May faces vote of no confidence
- Marriott reveals Bonvoy to replace loyalty programs
- DC hoteliers hope for swift end to government shutdown
- 14 dead in attack on hotel in Nairobi
- Avalanche causes 60 guests to evacuate Austrian hotel
With the proposed deal for the U.K. to leave the European Union losing in Parliament by a record 230 votes and the country heading to a no-deal Brexit, hoteliers are becoming even more resolute in their efforts to secure the best staff and innovate in terms of service, technology and savings.