Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- US jobless claims increase
- Accor execs share insights on lifestyle approach
- California wine country hotels see some dips, rate gains
- A look at how Airbnb affects the UK
- How a grocery store turned into a hotel and spa
Updates to this list include: $360 million for a Nashville Four Seasons; and more.