Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Higher occupancy increases chances of walking more guests
- Vivion Investments Sarl buys 9 UK Hiltons for $315m
- IHG will launch an all-suite brand in 2019
- US, Chinese trade talks to resume this week
- Brexit negotiations to resume and focus on Irish backstop
Panama hosted half a million people for January’s World Youth Day celebration, and the event showed the country is well-equipped to handle large-scale events.