Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
U.S. hotel industrywide house profit reached $80 billion in 2018 even as labor costs increased at a higher rate than revenues.
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- IHCL and GIC start $600m investment platform
- Thomas Cook issues third profit warning this year
- 5 legal pitfalls hoteliers could face
- Sri Lanka’s hotels empty since Easter attacks
- Norovirus outbreak shuts down Vancouver hotel