Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Florida bill calls for trafficking training at hotels
- 2,397 citations for 12 extended-stay hotels in Georgia
- Accor to invest heavily in its loyalty program
- US hotel results for week ending 16 February
- Fed minutes show split over pace of interest rate increases
Canadian hotel occupancy rose 1.5% to 59.4% during the week of 10-16 February. ADR increased 1.4% to 149.12 Canadian dollars ($113.10) while RevPAR rose 3% to CA$88.57 ($67.18).