Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Hoteliers reacting to California wildfires
- Panic buttons a go, but what about punishing attackers?
- Radisson eyes Europe as Jin Jiang deal is pending
- NYC short-term rental violation shows growing conflict
- Marriott promotes Liam Brown to head European division
London hotel occupancy increased 6.7% to 89.1% in October, preliminary monthly data from STR shows. ADR climbed 6.2% to 160.13 ($206.45) and RevPAR jumped 13.4% to 142.73 ($184.02).