Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Oyo CEO on how he’ll continue exponential growth
- IHG and Valor ink deal for African growth
- Early earnings reports lift markets
- Rate does heavy lifting for US hotels in Q1
- A new hotel amenity: Ax throwing
Accor is on a four-year mission to boost EBITDA to €1.2 billion, with CEO Sébastien Bazin saying the company expects to post record years in 2019 and 2020 as it gears up to 2022. The first results, Q1 2019, underline the strategy is going according to plan, despite a few RevPAR wobbles in the APAC region.