Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Increased interest in primary markets drives Q3 transactions
- San Francisco hotel employee strike unresolved
- Owners, asset managers shift practices with resort fees
- Chinese authorities reacting to unsanitary cleaning at hotels
- Underground travel agents scamming luxury hotels
Asset managers and owners recognize that amenity and resort fees are a viable source of revenue. Now the trend is expanding into urban luxury and full-service hotels, but experts urge hoteliers to take a careful approach.