Combining for the first time the U.S.-focused HOST Almanac into this new global version of the Hotel Profitability Study, this report analyzes 2020 data from nearly 8,500 hotels around the globe. The report contains P&L insights on a macro level, but with additional focus on regions, countries, markets, classes and service types, you can also gain an understanding of the micro-level trends affecting your hotel operation.
This report can support your hotel operation in a variety of different ways, including, but not limited to:
- Identification of revenue and expense areas that have over or underperformed
- Use of downturn data to create what-if scenarios for the future
- Insight into hotel operational efficiencies implemented during the pandemic
- Identification of top and bottom market performers and market KPIs as a way to guide investment decisions
- A global view of profitability, covering 53 countries and 269 markets
- Regional overviews and highlights
- Focus on 2020 and, where possible, 2021 monthly data
- Metrics include total revenue, GOP, EBIDTA, labor costs, etc.