Understand the terminology, formulas and metrics used by the lodging industry. Learn how to analyze various types of hotel and market-level data, and how to make data-driven decisions based upon that analysis. Gain a thorough understanding of the benchmarking and performance reports that are used by the hospitality and tourism industries.
- The CHIA certification includes the following sections:
- Hotel Industry Foundations
- Hotel Math Fundamentals, the metrics used by the Hotel Industry
- Property Level Benchmarking
- Hotel Industry Performance Reports and Data
- Certification cost is US$300. (US$250 for AHLA members)
- Please note that this price is for the self-guided, online training. There is an additional fee for the virtual workshops led by instructors.
- The CHIA has been recognized by the AH&LA, HFTP, ICHRIE, IoH and PATA.
- Training course is available online, or as a public or private workshop.