Online CAHTA workshops
The Certification in Advanced Hospitality and Tourism Analytics (CAHTA) builds on CHIA foundations and teaches advanced research skills, including data analysis, interpretation, visualization and communication. Now available online, you can earn your CAHTA from the comfort of your own workspace and time zone.
Become an even bigger rockstar within your organization, earn your CAHTA.
The CAHTA is perfect for corporate staff, developers, consultants and researchers. The CHIA is a prerequisite, and we can help you obtain this training prior to the CAHTA workshop.
- Learn components, variables and detailed steps to conduct a market study, event impact analysis, feasibility study and economic analysis.
- Global updates on the state of the hotel industry will be presented each week.
- Training includes a variety of case scenarios and research templates that you can take back to your business for future research opportunities.
- Workshop 1: August 4, 11, 18, 25 & September 1
- Workshop 2: September 23, 30, October 7, 14 & 21
Choose the session time that works best for you
- Session time 1: 10 a.m. CDT, 4 p.m. GMT, 12 a.m. SGT (+1 day)
- Sessions time 2: 8 p.m. CDT, 2 a.m. GMT (+1 day), 10 a.m. SGT
Sessions are 2 hours each
Click here to convert session times to your time zone.
Have questions? Feel free to reach out to our team.