Students enrolled in hospitality or tourism programs can gain a head start on their entry into the workforce by earning the CHIA. This certification trains students on the metrics and analytics used to measure success in the industry while providing a thorough understanding of the reports that are crucial to industry stakeholders.
- Interested universities must send at least one professor to a “Train-the-Trainer” session
- Cost of certification exam is $75 for students
- Training videos are included at no additional cost
- Need-based scholarships will be considered
- Minimum score of 70% must be obtained
- Email us for a list of upcoming “Train-the-Trainer” sessions