Take your monthly benchmarking to the next level with a full picture of bottom-line performance. This P&L solution equips hoteliers to index overall profitability and compare all revenue departments, expenses, and labor costs by department against the local market.
Why Monthly P&L?
- Understand your hotel’s profitability positioning against your local competition or other industry segments (chain scale, class, region and location type)
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of profitability through more than 100 data points
- Identify key areas for improvement through benchmarking monthly revenues, expenses and profits
- Capture seasonal trends and get a better grasp on your bottom-line performance by comparing different timeframes
- Coming soon: Add P&L data perspective to various other data sources in a single platform
How it works
Send us your portfolio’s operating statements and start receiving reports that measure your hotel profitability against the competitive marketplace. Reports cover all revenues, expenses and bottom-line performance metrics to help you identify monthly trends and opportunities to maximize profit.
P&L Data in Action
Monthly snapshot of TRevPAR and GOPPAR
Percentage of properties on a GOP and net income basis
Start benchmarking your profitability against your competition today
U.S. Monthly P&L Review
Dig deeper into the data with our U.S. Monthly P&L Review. Discover profitability metrics for the country’s key markets and segments.