The CAHTA introduces the four most popular types of hospitality and tourism research projects. Students learn step-by-step instructions on how to create comprehensive, industry-quality projects. They gain thorough hands-on experience analyzing data, visualizing their findings and presenting their results. Detailed case scenarios and templates are provided for students to complete their projects and use during their careers.
- The CAHTA includes the following sections:
- Hospitality and Tourism Research
- How to Conduct a Market Study, Impact Analysis, Economic Analysis and Feasibility Study
- Training can be personalized by the school or professor.
- The student cost of the CAHTA certification is US$150.
- The CAHTA has been recognized by the HFTP, ICHRIE, IoH and PATA.
- Free train-the-trainer sessions are offered to prepare professors to offer the CAHTA.