The U.S. Monthly P&L Review provides KPIs to measure profitability performance across the country’s key markets and segments.
- Data provided for the total U.S., Top 25 Markets and industry segments like chain scale, class, region and location type as well as full- and limited-service hotels
- Current month, running 3 months, running 12 months, and year-to-date data
- Metrics reported include TRevPAR, GOPPAR, EBITDA PAR, GOP margin, and LPAR (total labor costs)
- Monthly revenue/expense growth data also included
- Delivered monthly in Excel